how you can have Yagnas
Your privacy is extremely important to us. With great respect, we always us the maximum security features to protect your datas and personal information. We will never share your personal information with any other organisation.
We will answer your questions & share our knowledge with love & patience, however we will never comment on any other organisation. We send our best wishes to all who have good intentions & we believe it is your role to make your own evaluation & choice.
We will be happy to serve you if you are over 18 years old. However, it is possible for parents to sponsor their children, as long as they are the ones in contact with us.
We will not accept to do any Yagna on someone else without their knowledge or consent. Yagna is typically performed for the one sponsoring them.
We will only accept to perform Positive Yagna for betterment of life. We do not do spells or any kind of negative karmic manipulation.
Our purpose is to help people from around the world to have a
better life, while keeping alive this amazing knowledge and
supporting Pundits families in their dharma. So all our services and support are genuinely
offered with all heart and devotion.
we are always happy to acknowledge our member's experiences,
it impossible to know in advance the optimum impact of
Yagna and the speed of their influence in one's life. Results
may vary from person to person, and may be from subtle to
stunning. It depends on various factors such as category
of Yagna program selected, karma of the person &
its level of awareness. So although most people will feel
Yagna, some people may not perceive anything, or may not
acknowledge the transformation, or may not attribute their
life changes to Yagna. So this being quite a subjective
service, we can never promise any results.
commitment and promise though, is that your Yagna will be
performed according to authentic Vedic tradition by our highly
respected and reputable Pundits families. Ultimately, dear
Pundits jis performing Yagna is not even responsible
for our member's results...it is nature that is...
are serving happy members from around the world since the early 90's
and we never had any complaints or issues with anyone.
We are determined to keep it this way, so we kindly ask that
if ever you are unclear about our services, to please wait
until you understand clearly what we offer & until you are
ready to take full responsibility for your Yagna journey,
therefore for your expectations &
1. Collection Of Information
2. Use Of Information
3. Sharing Of Information
4. Additional Details
5. Your Choices
6. Data Rights
7. Contact Us
Collection Of Information
Summary: We collect information about you when you:
• Create an account;
• Use the Platform;
• Order our services;
• Visit our website; and
• Communicate with us.
We also collect information, such as usage statistics, by using cookies, server logs, and similar technologies.
If you elect to use certain features, we also collect information through other sources, such as social media services, mass mailing, invitations, and imported contacts.
1.1 Information You Provide to Us
We collect information that you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information that you provide when you create an account, order services, fill out a form, or communicate with us. The types of information that we may collect include your name, username, password, email address, postal address, phone number, payment method data, photos, and any other information that you choose to provide. See Section 2 to learn how we will use the information that you provide to personalize our recommendations and other content to you.
On occasion, the information that you give us when you join a program may imply information about your health conditions; This, and other kinds of sensitive information, is given special protection.
1.2 Information We Collect Automatically When You Use the Platform
When you use our Platform, we automatically collect information about you, including:
• Log Information: We collect log information about your use of the Platform, including the type of browser that you use; the time, duration and frequency of your access; Platform pages viewed; your IP address; and the page you visited before visiting our Platform.
• Device Information: We collect information about the computer or mobile device that you use to access our Platform, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information.
• Location Information: We may collect information about the location of your device each time you use our Platform based on your consent to the collection of this information. For further information see Section 5.2.
• Other Information: With your permission, we may collect other information from your device.
1.3 Information We Collect From Other Sources
We may collect information about you from other sources, such as through certain features on the Platform you elect to use, but only where these third parties either have your consent or are otherwise legally permitted or required to disclose your information to us. Examples include:
• Mass mailing. If you opt to receive group invitations, YBC Vedic Foundation stores this contact information only to send these invitations and evaluate their success. You may unsubscribe from future invitations using the instructions in those messages. You may also contact us at webform to request that we remove this information from our database.
• Information From Other Third-Party Sources. In order to provide you with more tailored recommendations, we may obtain information about you from publicly and commercially available sources and other third parties as permitted by law. For more information about the data that we obtain from these providers, please contact us through our webform.
2. Use Of Information
Summary: We use information about you to:
• Operate, improve, promote, and protect YBC Vedic Foundation and our Platform;
• Communicate with you; and
• Personalize content.
2.1 Operating our Platform
We may use information about you for various purposes related to operating our Platform, including to:
1. Provide, maintain, and improve our Platform, including to process transactions, develop new products and services, and manage the performance of our Platform;
2. Display information about you, for instance, your list of interests, which will be visible on your profile;
3. Personalize the Platform, for example, to suggest content in which we think you may be interested (including content given special protection under EU law or that relates to sensitive topics such as health, political opinions, religion, and sexual identity);
4. Allow you to share information about your use of the Platform through a third-party social media service, if you connect your account through that service (which you can turn off at any time) and to provide you with better recommendations;
5. Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with our Platform; and
6. Detect, investigate, and prevent fraudulent transactions, abuse, and other illegal activities; to protect the rights, property, or safety of YBC Vedic Foundation and others; to enforce compliance with our policies; and to comply with applicable law and government requests.
7. Perform accounting and administrative tasks, and enforce or manage legal claims.
2.2 Communicating With You
We may use information about you for various purposes related to communicating with you, including to:
1. Respond to your comments, questions, and requests, and provide customer service;
2. Communicate with you, in accordance with your account settings, about products, services, and events offered by us and others, to provide news and information that we think will be of interest to you, to conduct online surveys, to contact you about events on our Platform that are being held near your location, and to otherwise communicate with you in accordance with Section 2.3;
3. Notify you about communications of other members, in accordance with the communication preferences that you indicate in your account; and
4. Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support, and administrative messages.
2.3 Advertising And Other Uses
We may use information about you for various other purposes, including to:
1. Provide content, features, or sponsorships that match member profiles or interests;
2. Facilitate contests and other promotions;
4. Carry out any other purposes described to you at the time that we collected the information.
2.4 Legal Basis for Processing
Our legal basis for collecting and using the information described above will depend on the type of information and the specific context in which we collect it.
1. We process information about you in order to provide our services in accordance with our Terms of Service, for example to allow you to join groups, or to display your profile to other members, and to allow us to send you important service updates.
2. We also process information about you where it is in our legitimate interests to do so and not overridden by your rights (for example, in some cases for direct marketing, fraud prevention, network and information systems security, responding to your communications, the operation of networks of groups by the network administrators, and improving our Platform).
3. In some cases, we may also have a legal obligation to collect information about you, or may otherwise need the information to protect your vital interests or those of another person.
4. We may also process information to comply with a legal requirement or to perform a contract.
3. Sharing Of Information
We may disclose information about you:
• to mass mailing services, subject to the choices you may make via the Platform;
• to our third-party service providers who help us to operate or improve our Platform;
• to authorities to comply with legal obligations and to protect and defend our rights and property; and
• to an affiliate or successor entity as part of a corporate transaction.
We may also share de-identified or aggregated information.
3.1 Through Our Platform
We share some of the information that we collect by displaying it on our Platform according to your member profile and account settings. Some information, such as user name, is always public. Some information, such as interests, is public by default, but can be hidden on our Platform. Some information, such as group memberships, will always be visible to other members of that YBC Vedic Foundation group, and may be public, depending on the settings of that group. We recommend that you check the group settings and what information will be available before joining the group to ensure that you are happy with the information that is visible to others. For more information, see this article on Account Privacy and Visibility and this article on Group Content Visibility.
3.2 Group Networks
If you are a member of a group, this group may now or in the future become part of a network of groups known as a “YBC Vedic Foundation Pro” network. Members who administer a YBC Vedic Foundation Pro network, known as “network administrators” have access to the content within their groups. Network administrators find it helpful to have access to the email addresses of organizers and other members of groups within their networks, to easily communicate with and administer the groups. Therefore, we may ask if you want to share your email address with your group’s network administrator. See this article for more information about Network Administrators, Organizers, and their Members.
3.3 With Our Service Providers
We may use service providers in connection with operating and improving the Platform to assist with certain functions, such as payment processing, email transmission, conducting surveys or contests, data hosting, managing our ads, and some aspects of our technical and customer support. We take measures to ensure that these service providers access, process, and store information about you only for the purposes we authorize, subject to confidentiality obligations.
3.4 Following The Law And Protecting YBC Vedic Foundation
We may access, preserve, and disclose information about you to third parties, including the content of messages, if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, applicable law, regulation, legal process, or audits. We may also disclose information about you if we believe that your actions are inconsistent with our Terms of Service or related guidelines and policies, or if necessary to protect the rights, property, or safety of, or prevent fraud or abuse of, YBC Vedic Foundation or others.
3.5 Social Sharing And Other Tools
The Platform may offer social sharing features and other integrated tools which let you share actions that you take on our Platform with third-party services, and vice versa. Such features let you share information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you have chosen with the service. For more information, see this article on Sharing YBC Vedic Foundation on Social Media and this article on Connecting your Social Media Account. The third-party services' use of the information will be governed by the third-parties’ privacy policies, and we do not control the third-parties’ use of the shared data. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with social sharing features, please review the privacy policies of the services that provide these features.
3.6 Affiliate Sharing And Merger, Sale, Or Other Asset Transfers
If YBC Vedic Foundation is involved in a merger, acquisition, financing, reorganization, bankruptcy, or sale of our assets, information about you may be shared, sold, or transferred as part of that transaction. We may also share information about you with current or future corporate parents, subsidiaries, or affiliates.
3.7 Other Situations
We may de-identify or aggregate information about you and share it freely, so that you can no longer be identified. We may also share information about you with your consent or at your direction or where we are legally entitled to do so.
4. Additional Details
• With your permission, we may allow others to use technologies that collect information about you to provide analytic services, and to serve ads for YBC Vedic Foundation. You may be able to disable the collection or use of this information.
• YBC Vedic Foundation is based in and governed by India law and we will be processing, transferring, and storing information in and to India and other countries.
• We use commercially reasonable efforts to protect your personal information and have implemented technical and organizational measures in line with industry best practices. We cannot guarantee these controls will provide absolute security.
4.1 Analytics and Advertising Services Provided by Others
4.2 Transfer Of Information To India And Other Countries
We employ technical and organizational measures designed to appropriately protect your information that is under our control and that we process on your behalf from unauthorized access collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification or disposal, both during transmission and once we receive it. We store all information that you provide to us on secure servers. We train employees regarding our data privacy policies and procedures, and permit authorized employees to access information on a need to know basis, as required for their role. We use firewalls designed to protect against intruders and test for network vulnerabilities. However, no method of transmission over the internet or method of electronic storage is completely secure.
Where you have a password, which enables you to use our services, you are responsible for keeping this password complex, secure, and confidential. If you would like to update or change your password, you may select the “Forgot your password?” link on the login page. You will be sent an email that allows you to reset your password.
4.4 Data Retention
Your account is fully deleted or anonymized with all your information if you haven’t been an active Member for more than 6 months.
We retain certain information that we collect from you while you are a member of the Platform, and in certain cases where you have deleted your account, for the following reasons:
• So you can use our Platform;
• So ensure that we do not communicate with you if you have asked us not to;
• To provide you with a refund, if entitled;
• To provide accurate accounting information to other members about the groups that they organize or administer, and associated memberships;
• To better understand the traffic to our Platform so that we can provide all members with the best possible experience;
• To detect and prevent abuse of our Platform, illegal activities and breaches of our Terms of Service; and
• To comply with applicable legal, tax or accounting requirements.
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your information, we will either delete or anonymize it.
4.5 Policy Scope
YBC Vedic Foundation is a data controller. Members, including group organizers and network administrators, are directly responsible for complying with all requirements of applicable EU privacy laws in connection with the information that they obtain and process for the purposes of managing their contacts, or organizing groups, or administering networks
4.6 Revisions To This Policy
5. Your Choices
• You can review and change information about you or deactivate your account in your account settings, but we may retain certain information.
• You can remove photo tags if you wish.
• With your consent, we will use information about your location. You can deactivate this feature at any time.
• You have the right to opt out of receiving YBC Vedic Foundation’s promotional messages, but you may still receive other non-promotional communications.
5.1 Your Choices: Account Information
You may update or correct your account information by editing your account settings or by sending a request through our webform as described in Section 6. You may deactivate your account by editing your account settings or by sending an email through our webform. You will also be able to choose what information others see about you and who may contact you by using the Privacy Settings section in your Account.
5.2 Your Choices: Location Information
When you first access the Platform, we will collect information about your location, which we use to make better recommendations for groups and events in your area, and to improve our Platform. If you do not want us to collect information about your location, then you can prevent this:
• If using a mobile app, by changing the settings on your device.
Note that our Platform or its features may no longer function properly if you do.
Your mobile device settings may also give you the option to choose whether to allow us to view your location on a continuous basis, when only using the app, or never. Allowing us to view your location when you are not using the app allows us to provide you with recommendations on a regular basis. Please refer to your device’s guide for additional information on how to adjust location services.
5.3 Your Choices: Cookies
5.4 Your Choices: Promotional Communications
You can control messages that you receive from YBC Vedic Foundation, other members, and third parties by selecting the unsubscribe link in the message that you receive, or by adjusting the communication preferences in your account settings. We will also send you a link to these settings when you first sign up and in subsequent messages. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional messages, such as those about your account or our ongoing services relations.
6. Data Rights
• You may have the right to exercise your data protection rights, including to request that YBC Vedic Foundation deletes, amends, or provides you access to your information.
• You have the right to opt out of receiving YBC Vedic Foundation’s promotional messages, but you may still receive other communications.
• You can complain to your local data protection authority about the use of your information.
We respond to all requests that we receive from individuals who wish to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws. You can contact us by sending an email through our webform.
Rights that you may have, depending on the country in which you live, include:
• Accessing, correcting, updating, or requesting deletion of your information.
• Objecting to processing of your information, asking us to restrict processing of your information, or requesting the portability of your information.
• Opting out from receiving marketing communications that we send you at any time. You can exercise this right by selecting the “unsubscribe” or “opt-out” link in the marketing emails we send you. Additionally, you may update your email preferences by changing the settings in your account.
• Withdrawing your consent at any time if we have collected and processed your information with your consent. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing that we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
• Complaining to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority. Contact details for data protection authorities in the European Union are available here.
Note that YBC Vedic Foundation is a controller of your information. Other members, such as group organizers and network administrators, may also act as controllers of your information. You should contact these members if you have any questions about how they use information that you have provided to them.
7. Contact Us
• If you have any questions, you can contact us through our webform.
Under European data protection law, the controller of your information is YBC Vedic Foundation, India
how you can have Yagnas